If you’re like us, you’ve been locked up at home WAY TOO LONG. We know, it’s just not the same as being locked up here! We’re going above and beyond CDC guidelines to get you back to the games you love while keeping you safe! Everyone who enters Ruse Escape Room is part of our Escape Room family; from owners, to game masters, friends, neighbors and finally to our very important guests. We will be implementing the following specific steps to maintain a safe environment for ourselves, our team and our guests.
- We will continue to monitor Federal, State, County, City and the CDC’s recommendations for the latest information and best practices for reopening; and we will be doing everything possible to follow these guidelines.
- Our team members are trained to remain home at the first sign of illness. We are also asking our Game Masters to do a temperature check prior to coming to work and have provided our staff with masks and gloves.
- All games are now private bookings at no additional cost to you (there will be no strangers in the room with you).
- Requiring contact-less check-in, so presently, waivers and payment must be done online only. We can make arrangements for guests to pay separately if necessary.
- We have always maintained a rigorous OCD disinfecting cleaning schedule for our games and will be supplementing this by increasing our time between games to allow more time for enhanced sanitization protocols for the Facility, Game and Props.
- We have modified some of our Props to better allow for sanitization (lamination, disposable, etc.) and will continue to provide these for our games and guests.
- We have adjusted our schedule to allow our staff to adjust to the new ‘normal’, to avoid group interaction in our common areas and to control the total number of people in the building at any given time.
- We wear masks, and you should too! Please remember to bring a mask. (You may remove them once in the game room)
- We will continue to provide hand sanitizer for our guests along with disposable gloves (based on ability to maintain inventory).
- To help us maintain social distancing between groups…Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your Game time. We will NOT allow late players to join games in progress. We will NOT accept walk-in bookings, please call or book online.
- Per the CDC’s guidelines, we encourage all our guests to…Self-isolate if experiencing any symptoms or if you have known exposure: Frequently wash hands or use hand sanitizer. Practice social distancing when around people outside of your group. Wear a mask when you are within 6’ of others.
Ruse Escape Room wants to assure all of our guests that their health and safety are first and foremost in all that we do. If anyone in your party has a fever or is experiencing any illness symptoms, please call to reschedule your game as soon as possible. We are doing everything we can to protect our family, and our community, and want to be transparent in our efforts. If you have any questions or want to talk with us, please send us an email at email@example.com or call/text us at 970-541-1822. Thank you for your continued patience, understanding, and support! As a local, family-owned small business, it means the world to us to continue to be able to serve you.