Skip to content
- What is an escape room? Simply put, an escape room is part of a fully-immersive real-life game in which small groups of participants are given a series of riddles, puzzles and clues in order to find a way out of an actual chamber or room, usually within an hour.
- How much is it per person? $25.00 adults ages 18-64, $23.00 for teens ages 13-17, $22 Children ages 6-12, $22 Seniors age 65+. We do have an option for groups less than 6 players to have a private experience for a small additional cost per person.
- Is it scary? No, but we may have things that take you by surprise. We will never have a room that is not family-friendly or that has occult overtones.
- When are you open? Our typical regular hours available are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 10 am – 7 pm, Tuesdays 10am – 2pm, Friday 10am-8pm, Saturday 1-8pm & Sunday 4-6pm. More times may be available during holiday times, school vacations and the like. Because we are by appointment only, we may not be onsite at all times so it is best to check our schedule and book online.
- Where are you located? We are at 929 38th Avenue Court, Unit 109, Greeley, CO. We are on the north side of 10th Street in back of the the Westmoor Gold Suites Office Building, backed up to the 39th Ave Post Office.
- Can I just walk in to get tickets? No. We have specifically scheduled time slots and we sell all our tickets online with our booking service. We rely on this service as we have an additional business to run. See the Book Now tab.
- How many people can be in the room at once? Our ‘Missing’ experience can accommodate eight (8) people . Our ‘S C Labs’ experience can accommodate up to ten (10) but have the online setting at eight (8). We book each experience to as close to the maximum as possible so you could have people in your group that you may not know. However, if you do not want the possibility of “strangers” on your team, you may chose to pay a little extra to book a private room. The more brain power the better so be sure to ask enough friends to fill the room!
- How much time do we get? You have 60 minutes to solve the puzzles. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your scheduled start time so you will have time for some basic room rules and explanation of the scenario.
- Are children are allowed? Absolutely, it’s always fun to have kids involved. However, we do not recommend bringing children under the age of 6 and ask if you are booking a kids group (any child under 12 years old), they need to have at least one adult to accompany them in the game. We have tried to design our games to be family-friendly but younger people can find clues difficult, and may not have the problem-solving skills required to play the game. Ultimately, we’re trying to make this the best experience for everybody so if you bring children, be sure that your child has the stamina to be in the room for an hour and the skill set to work out some of the puzzles, locks, etc.
- What time should we get there? We ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes before your start time. (Your booked time is the start time of the game i.e. you booked for 6:30, please arrive at 6:15). We will need to be sure all guests have arrived and put your personal belongings away in a locked cabinet where you will have control of the key. Remember to allow ample time for driving, most especially if you are coming from out of town or during high traffic times.
- Do you provide team building events? Yes. Just call us directly at 970-541-1822 or send us an email with date/time and number of players you’d like to have. We would be happy to arrange a booking outside of our regular times for your staff/group if you so choose. We can also combine your event with a catered lunch if you would like.
- Are firearms or self-defense weapons like pepper spray allowed? We understand your rights to carry protection, but because we are in a small space and accidents can happen, we ask that you leave those items in your vehicle while you are enjoying your experience.
- Are drugs or alcohol allowed? We have had several asked about having alcohol to enhance the experience. While that sounds like a great idea, the answer is NO. We cannot allow the use of drugs or alcohol on the premises due to the liability. Reality is that you will need your brain power to solve the room so having alcohol is not going to enhance the experience, just the silliness in you trying to solve things. There are plenty of places near us for you to enjoy an adult beverage after your experience. For the safety and enjoyment of all players, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we deem too impaired to play the game. Therefore, we highly recommend you save the celebration for after the game.
- Can we have food and drinks in the room? We prefer not to allow drinks or snacks in the room because they can easily get spilled and ruin props. Save them for the victory celebration after you win! We do have water available if desired and on special occasions we may provide refreshments while you are waiting.
- Is your building handicap accessible? Our main office and one of our rooms are on a garden level with a handful of stairs and unfortunately there is not an elevator to that space. The steps are wide so if you have the physical ability to help someone in there, by all means, come. There is enough room to get around in the room itself. Otherwise, we can meet you outside when you come and you can book our second room which is directly off the parking lot behind the building.
- Can I cancel my booking if unable to make it? Cancellation policy: We will allow refunds or date changes up to 48 hours prior to your original scheduled booking. After that time, we do not honor refunds but we will accommodate date changes as best as we can or provide credit to use at your convenience. We hope you understand that a group holding a booking then cancelling or making date changes creates inconveniences for us and affects availability for other guests. Make sure everyone is set to come before booking your visit. We will NOT refund for No Shows, however, we will accommodate refunds for extenuating circumstances (like an accident/hospitalization).
- What should I bring? All you will need is yourself, your friends and all your brilliant minds of course! Your booking confirmation is helpful but not totally necessary. If you bring any personal belongings, we have a locked cabinet available for them. We cannot allow items in the room that can be a help to solving clues, i.e. flashlight, screwdriver, cell phone. What’s the point of the game if you cheat?
- Where do I park? We have a couple parking spaces immediately in front of the building for our guests. Otherwise, it will be street parking as available.